Engaging, entertaining workshops with LEGO bricks
For a truly engaging company team-building session Bricks + Beers corporate team building events are unmatched.
With flexible capacities, we can work with you and your venue of choice to deliver tactile, engaging challenges and activities your employees will be talking about for months to come.
We also have a wide range of virtual activities using LEGO bricks available to suit your requirements, including:
- Resource sharing games – great for improving team and individual communication skills
- Robot workshops – a brilliant competitive challenge for teams
- Brick building challenges with LEGO bricks – twists on old team building classics, including tower and bridge building
- Bespoke workshop activities – designed to match your event’s theme, capacity and desired outcomes
- Virtual workshops with LEGO® bricks – great for teams spread across regions and timezones – come together and build virtually!
Previous corporate workshop clients include Netflix, Amazon and Google, so you’re in good company! Email us at email@example.com. to request a brochure and discuss your requirements.
Team building events with LEGO bricks in the UK
How our Bricks + Beers workshops work
Our corporate events follow formats carefully developed, tried and tested over many years. We’re flexible, and the workshop activities, timings and locations can be customised for your requirements.
- 0 mins
- Get started with an icebreaker challenge with LEGO bricks to get those building fingers warmed up!.
- 20 mins
- Take part in one of our technical challenges with LEGO bricks, and win bragging rights for your office.
- 40 mins
- Time for a creative challenge to inspire your team – try ad guess what your colleagues have been building!
- 60 minutes
- Event ends
Events can be run in bars, pubs and corporate space too; we’re happy to advise on space required and venue requirements.
Contact us about your next team building event
If you’d like to discuss your corporate team building event with LEGO® bricks, please email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.